*Important Information – Winter International Immersion Camp!
*International families only
- SESSION 1: January 21st-31st at *Anaheim Hills (Grades K-5th), *Historic Anaheim (6-8th) & *Preparatory Academy Campus (Grades 9-12)
- SESSION 2: February 3rd-14th at *Historic Anaheim (Grades K-8th) & *Preparatory Academy Campus (Grades 9-12)
- SESSION 3: February 18th-28th at *Historic Anaheim (Grades K-8th) & *Preparatory Academy Campus (Grades 9-12)
Price (includes medical insurance):
- Grades K-5th: $1650
- Junior High: $2000
- High School: $2450
Keep your child engaged in learning during your winter travel by joining Fairmont’s Winter International Immersion Camp! These two-week programs give your child an American school experience – broadening their cultural awareness and strengthening their English skills. Students join an age-appropriate classroom and participate in day-to-day learning and activities. They are a member of a classroom community, encouraged to practice their English and to explore their interests in our supportive and challenging academic environment. International Winter Immersion Camp students will also receive an assessment of English proficiency which can be used to apply to Fairmont Private Schools for the 2020-21 academic year.
Questions? Please contact Betty Petersen (Director of International Admission) at firstname.lastname@example.org
To avoid potential registration difficulties, we advise that you do not use Internet Explorer. Recommended browsers are Safari, Google Chrome, and Firefox. We apologize for the inconvenience. If you have any difficulties enrolling, please contact our summer office.
*Important Information – After School Programs!
**Fairmont After School Programs are for current Fairmont students ONLY**
How do I enroll for After School programs?
After reading through the following information, click the green registration button above to begin registration.
- For new families: Create an account. This will be your main access for all required forms and documents once enrolled. Once you have created an account, all your families information will be saved which makes adding multiple children really simple!
- For returning families: Use the login e-mail and password you have used previously to register for summer programs. If you have forgotten your password, please email us at email@example.com or call at 714-234-2757 and we will send you a reset password link.
- All registration requires payment in full at time of enrollment.
- Payment charges are not made at the time of registration. The Summer Team will review your registration and apply payment within 72 hours.
- If you are enrolling multiple children, please note that payment will be processed by family in one charge once our Summer Team has reviewed registration.++